Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

DAY 8 (JANUARY 19, 2019)


 Today was educational tourism. We went to Nayong Pilipino in Clark. We spent for about 2 hours from Camiling to Clark and yep, while on the road, again, I spent the time for sleeping, hehe, well it was also because I thought that it was my chance to save my energy to explore more in Nayong Pilipino, so even though I couldn’t see the numerous view while on the road hours, I didn’t have any regret. Later on in Nayong Pilipino we explored so many places, started from heritage sites, souvenir places, and last, we watched the traditional music and dance performance from many regions in Philippines. 









Next destination was SM Clark, and we went there right after finished exploring Nayong Pilipino. We were treated to eat at McDonald and hunt souvenirs in kultura.

No comments:

Post a Comment