Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

DAY 12 (JANUARY 23, 2019) MY FIRST TEACHING PRACTICE

Today I started my first teaching practice. Whew. I went to school at 07.00 in the morning because at 07.30 there was flag ceremony for me to attend, of course. For your information, Malacampa Elementary School held flag ceremony every day on the school day, yup, from Monday to Friday. 

 Oh. My teaching practice started from 08.00 a.m until 11.00 a.m which called morning session. So yes, my teaching practice is on the morning session. My very first teaching practice lifted up the theme about “Our Earth Composed Living Things”. (you can check the lesson plan, in here.)



Honestly, I was extremely nervous, but the students high spirit to study made me felt alive again, and to put it into words, getting back on my feet. The trust that Ma’am Myrna as my cooperating teacher had for me, that always supports me became my motivation to keep doing my best to give my best. I was thankful I could finish my very first teaching practice very well and surprisingly with good comments and of course, helpful, for better teaching processes. Thank you students, my lovely children, and thank you Ma’am Myrna.

No comments:

Post a Comment