Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 14 (JANUARY 25, 2019)


Today I get back to the teaching practice after yesterday I went back to do classroom observation.
Yes. My second day to do teaching practice with today’s topic “The Earth is a Beautiful Place”. (You can check the lesson plan, in here.)
Surprisingly, today my supervisor, Ma’am Analyn J. Alegado came and joined the class. My worries and fears became more and more extra rather than my first day of my teaching practice because Ma’am Analyn as the supervisor will give the scoring for my teaching practice. But I was thankful because today’s teaching practice went smooth and the students were really helping me. Thank God. The evaluation from Ma’am Analyn also really appreciate my teaching practice that day. Ma’am Analyn was really happy with the way I started the class because I put Philippines song. Furthermore, the important suggestion from Ma’am Analyn today was that I had to fix my time management as I exceeded from the decided time limit, so I need to manage my time very well. After Ma’am Analyn finished giving the evaluation, Ma’am Myrna as my cooperating teacher was really glad because I can passed through all of the obstacles in the teaching practice very well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment