Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 30 (FEBRUARY 10, 2019)


At 01.00 in the morning, Avril and Tessa, my friends that originated from Surabaya went to Clark International Airport. Now its just Tika, Elfa, Widy, Lia, Arif, Umi, Puti, and I, the persons left that will go to Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 05.00 a.m. Thus I got ready to get everything ready since 04.00 a.m, it was very cold and I felt extremely cold because of it. When the clock showed 05.00, the car that pick us up took us to the airport, accompanied by Ma’am Lea. At 09.30, Tika and I arrived at terminal 3 of Ninoy Aquino International Airport and waited for our plane that will depart in the afternoon.
peach mango pie from Ma'am Lea.
my passport.
me and my senior, Tika.
And when I post this, I already sit and enjoying the air in Indonesia, with watery eyes, missing everything, every little thing in 30 days in TAU and every wonderful irreplaceable memories with all kind hearted people there. Thank you for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment