Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 21 (FEBRUARY 01, 2019) LAST DAY OF TEACHING PRACTICE


Today was my last day of teaching practice in the kindergarten. Sad thing to know it will ended this fast and time to bid farewell with the students getting closer. The students of morning session and afternoon session were merged in the morning, so that all students could meet me as their teacher for the last time together.




As for today topic is “We Need to Replenish Resources We Use”. (You can check the lesson plan in here.)
Students were really kind on the learning process, maybe it was because they realized that my time with them won’t be so long. Then before 11.00 a.m, I gave them present as the last memory of my time with them, as a symbol of my appreciation because they were a kind students and helped me a lot this past two weeks, or exactly 24 hours which was my teaching practice duration. I also gave Ma’am Myrna my last memory as my cooperating teacher because she always helped me and got me motivated, and made me believe that I can. Thank you for every forms of attention, and love. I deeply thankful.
my lovely children.

my lovely cooperating teacher, Ma'am Myrna P. Navarro

No comments:

Post a Comment