Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 25 (FEBRUARY 05, 2019)


Today, at 05.30 I was still awake to finish the portfolio. Then after pray subuh, I went straight to bed. Finally, to have some sleep. Later on I got up at 08.00, only sleeping for 2 hours and thirty minutes long but still I felt blessed to had some sleep. When I got up, I continued to do my portfolio again. Later in the afternoon, at about 16.30 we were visited by buddies at Malacampa Elementary School. They brought “balut” (a kind of egg with bird embryo inside) and “penoy” (original boiled egg). 
"balut"
Then at 07.00 p.m, my sea teacher friends from Indonesia gathered on the dining hall to talk about what performance we will present at the closing ceremony. After finished discussing, we spare our time to had practice for a little while until 10.00 p.m we finally ended the practice and went back to our room to continue our portfolio. Yes. My friends and I stayed up late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment