Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 29 (FEBRUARY 09, 2019)


Today was the day to spent time full resting and got ready to go home. But the at 01.00 in the morning, two of my friends from Thailand already went to airport to go back to Thailand. In the morning, we only focused on packing our stuff. My roommates and I spare time to cook and had dinner together. I felt blue, but this is how it is. Then at night, about 22.00, the first team, which consists of Aisha, Vika, Sufyan, Firman, Fio, Gita, Ulya, and Juanita already got ready to go to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. While bidded farewell with the first team, we cried, because we already getting used to be with each other this whole one month wont be the same without each other. Farewell friends, I pray for your safe trip until your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment