Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

DAY 1 (JANUARY 12, 2019)

Today I went to airport at 08.30 a.m with my senior, Kartika Sari. One hour later, we arrived at International Airport of Syamsuddin Noor Banjarmasin and we waited for the other senior, Jannah. Not long after that, Jannah and her mother came. As Jannah said goodbye to her mother, we checked-in. At 10.00 a.m, after went through the security check by X-Ray, we continued the next step which was printing a boarding pass and then putting the suitcase to luggage. At first we were afraid if the suitcase capacity overdo 20 Kg, and it turned out that mine was 19,7 Kg. Hehe it was almost 20 Kg actually, but it wasn’t, so lucky me. After we got our boarding pass, we went to waiting room. 

While in the waiting room, I phoned my parents, asked them to send prayer for me, for me to have a safe trip. At the same time, I cried, it was my first time to have a trip far away from my parents, not only different city, but different country. Later on, it was the time for our plane to take off at 10.50 a.m and it landed in Jakarta at 11.30 a.m. After our arrival in Jakarta, we went to get our luggage and checked-in for flight from Jakarta to Manila and transitted in Kuala Lumpur. We also went through transmigration in which we were asked the reason why we want to go to Philippines, and sure thing we mentioned our reason, for student exchange program namely SEA Teacher. After that, at 03.10 p.m, our plane take off to Kuala Lumpur. Afterwards our plane landed perfectly in Kuala Lumpur at 06.20 p.m.
The truth was, we only should be in Kuala Lumpur for 2 hours and then go straight for take off to Manila at 08.20 p.m but unexpectedly our plane was having delay until 02.20 a.m, the next day, 13 Januari 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment