Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

DAY 16 (JANUARY 27, 2019)

with Aisha Azalia from Padang, Indonesia.

Sunday was market day for us. I started my morning by cooking with my roommates. Today was also my bestfriend’s birthday, Adinda Fhiersa Fathiera, of course, in Indonesia. I felt joy knowing that Fhiersa (her nickname) still in a healthy best condition, and long-lived, but at the same time I felt sad I couldn’t be right beside her on her birthday. But its alright, together or not, my prayer always flowing for her. Later on at 12.00 a.m went to SM Tarlac and accompanied by Ate Rose and Patria. One hour trip from Camiling to Tarlac by using bus and jeepney.
In SM Tarlac we bought our needs and bought some chocolates. Before went back home, we ate together in Food Court and went to meet Ma’am Judith. 


At 06.00 p.m we finally went back home to CEC and at night, my friends and I back to struggling with making lesson plan and media for tomorrow’s teaching practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment